James L. Broughal
Phone: 610-865-3664 ext. 219
James L. Broughal, born Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, October 19, 1945;
- Real Estate
- Zoning Law
- Land Use and Development
- Estate Planning
- Corporate and Commercial Law
Board & Court Admissions:
Admitted to bar, 1973, Pennsylvania.
- Dickinson College (B.A., 1967);
- Duquesne University (J.D.,1973).
- Solicitor for Hanover Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania 1979-;
- Bethlehem Township, Pennsylvania, 2008-;
- East Allen Township, Pennsylvania, 1977-1990;
- Bethlehem Parking Authority, 1999-;
- Bethlehem Authority, 1999-;
- Member, Board of Directors, Bethlehem Area School District, 1975-1986;
- Member and Chairman of the Bethlehem Revitalization and Improvement Authority (CRIZ) 2014-;
- Member, Board of Trustees, Moravian Ministries Foundation.
- Member: Board of Commissioners, Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission, 2008-2011;
- Member: Northampton County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. (1st Lieutenant, U.S. Army, Infantry, 1968-1971, Vietnam Veteran).